How to use Register in a Web Application

WT

Hello,

My project is a web application, I want to use register to add a custom
control from the same assembly in a control,
something like:

<%@ Control Language="c#" AutoEventWireup="false"
Codebehind="Products2.ascx.cs" Inherits="WTPageModules.Products2" %>
<%@ Register TagPrefix="pprod"
Namespace="MyNamspace.ECommerce.UI.WebControls"
Assembly="MyAssembly.ECommerce" %>

MyAssembly.ECommerce is the assembly name for my Controls.

But it doesn't seems to work, may be should I use a different syntaxe when
the control is in the same assembly ?

Thanks for help.

CS