How to use Register in a Web Application

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by WT, Aug 8, 2007.

  1. WT

    WT Guest

    Hello,

    My project is a web application, I want to use register to add a custom
    control from the same assembly in a control,
    something like:

    <%@ Control Language="c#" AutoEventWireup="false"
    Codebehind="Products2.ascx.cs" Inherits="WTPageModules.Products2" %>
    <%@ Register TagPrefix="pprod"
    Namespace="MyNamspace.ECommerce.UI.WebControls"
    Assembly="MyAssembly.ECommerce" %>

    MyAssembly.ECommerce is the assembly name for my Controls.

    But it doesn't seems to work, may be should I use a different syntaxe when
    the control is in the same assembly ?

    Thanks for help.

    CS

    WT, Aug 8, 2007