How to use tab controls in asp.net

Deepthi

Hai all,

I am doing a project in asp.net using c# which develops a website with
tabcontrols where when the user clicks the tab the page should not get post
back. I came across one Tabstrip from the following website.
http://www.asp.net/IEWebControls/Download.aspx?tabindex=0&tabid=1

Now while doing coding i am unable to write coding for the event when the
user clicks the particular tab. Does any one gone through this tab strip.
and got solved this problem, then kindly let me know. Actually i want the
user to interact with the tab control where each tab has its own items or
links, when the user clicks the tab the page should not get post back