How to write a text file in my Web Host?

estafford

First, you need to make sure your host grants you write premissions on your
account.
I had to create a folder on the host server specificaly for creating and
saving files using ASP and then ask the host to enable Write and Delete
permissions on that folder.

Then you could try using System.IO.StreamWriter class to write files to the
directory.
I do this to create CSV files that I can download and use in Excell.

Ed

Erich

Hi, everybody!

I would like my WebApp (ASP.NET) writes a text-file in my Web Host, so I
could
download it and import it to another application.

Does anybody know how can I write a text file in my Web Host?

My Web Host is HostBasket.

Thanks in Advance!

Erich.