    How can i write application the concurrently access the database
    without currepting data.

    Plesase help me i am in trouble.

    Bhavin Patel, Jun 3, 2004

  2. Bhavin Patel

    Jim Gibson Guest

    (Bhavin Patel) wrote in message news:<>...
    > I have perl, postgresql application.
    > How can i write application the concurrently access the database
    > without currepting data.
    >
    > Plesase help me i am in trouble.

    Postgres, like all modern database management systems, allows
    concurrent access to the data it manages. Write another application
    that uses Postgres, and you should be able to access the data with
    impunity from any number of instances of your program.

    Please post general perl questions to comp.lang.perl.misc in the
    future, as this newsgroup is defunct.

    Jim Gibson, Jun 3, 2004