    to pass parameters. actully whatever the parameter i pass from xhtml
    that java file shuold be open. can anybody suggest me.
    thanks

    Kulbir, Dec 7, 2005

  2. Kulbir

    Danno Guest

    Why can't you send params from xhtml to a servlet?

    Danno, Dec 7, 2005

  3. Kulbir

    zero Guest

    "Kulbir" <> wrote in news:1133960221.741407.171240
    @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

    > Hi All,
    > I am trying to invoke java files through xml and xhtml. i am not able
    > to pass parameters. actully whatever the parameter i pass from xhtml
    > that java file shuold be open. can anybody suggest me.
    > thanks

    Java files are just that - files. Meaning they can't be executed, and
    certainly can't receive any input parameters. Are you talking about
    servlets, JSP, applets, applications, ...?

    --
    Beware the False Authority Syndrome

    zero, Dec 7, 2005