How works a Macro??

noe

Hello all devs!!

I'm using the IFS to develop a file system filter driver. Watching code
samples, I have found the following sentence which it's new for me.

#define UNREFERENCED_PARAMETER(P) (P)

Could you help me??

thank you

My best Regards

Russell Hanneken

noe said:
I'm using the IFS to develop a file system filter driver. Watching code
samples, I have found the following sentence which it's new for me.

#define UNREFERENCED_PARAMETER(P) (P)

Could you help me??

This thread from last month discusses a similar macro:
http://tinyurl.com/2nms4

Presumably the point of UNREFERENCED_PARAMETER is to silence compiler
warnings about unused parameters.