How?

ddd

Does one get a little image in front of the url? What I mean is, that when
you go to google, a lttle icon appears in the browser in front of the url.
Can anyone tell me?

ddd

Steve Pugh

ddd said:
Does one get a little image in front of the url? What I mean is, that when
you go to google, a lttle icon appears in the browser in front of the url.
Can anyone tell me?

It's called a favicon. IE shows them after you a bookmark a site. Other
browsers can show them all the time or never, depending on how the
browser has been configured by the user.

Search Google for 'favicon' to find out more.

Steve

Blinky the Shark

ddd said:
Does one get a little image in front of the url? What I mean is,
that when you go to google, a lttle icon appears in the browser
in front of the url. Can anyone tell me?

Google keyword favicon.

ddd

ddd said:
Does one get a little image in front of the url? What I mean is, that when
you go to google, a lttle icon appears in the browser in front of the url.
Can anyone tell me?

ddd

Thanks Steve and Blinky! Got it.

Steve Pugh

ddd said:
Does one get a little image in front of the url? What I mean is, that when
you go to google, a lttle icon appears in the browser in front of the url.

Oh, and please use more descriptive subject lines. "How?" doesn't tell
anyone what your post is about.

Steve

Tina - AxisHOST, Inc.

ddd said:
Does one get a little image in front of the url? What I mean is, that when
you go to google, a lttle icon appears in the browser in front of the url.
Can anyone tell me?

Try: www.favicon.com for more info.

--Tina