    How can I detect this in the FormOpen part of my aspx program?

    rg,
    Eric
    EMW, Apr 12, 2004

  2. EMW

    Rajiv R Guest

    Eric,

    resolution of the screen is not part of the standard http header and
    therefore, u can not retrieve it on the server-side, from your request
    object.

    You can access it on the client-side with window.screen.width and
    window.screen.height.

    A little off-topic.. however, this might a good read:
    http://www.smartwebby.com/web_site_design/advanced_web_design.asp

    --
    Cheers!
    Rajiv. R