HTML 5 Specification and Tutorial

hon123456

Dear all,

I want to find the formal html 5 specification . I believe
it is in www.w3.org. But I cannot
find it. Please post me the html 5 specification web site address. By
the way, please suggest any web site that have html 5 tutorial.

Thanks.

Toby A Inkster

hon123456 said:
I want to find the formal html 5 specification . I believe
it is in www.w3.org. But I cannot
find it. Please post me the html 5 specification web site address. By
the way, please suggest any web site that have html 5 tutorial.

HTML5 is still in draft form. If you Google for "HTML5", the first result
is the latest version of the draft.

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
[OS: Linux 2.6.17.14-mm-desktop-9mdvsmp, up 36 days, 16:21.]

Bottled Water
http://tobyinkster.co.uk/blog/2008/02/18/bottled-water/