    POSITION: absolute; TOP: 30px" runat="server"
    Height="24px" Width="110px" Text="Edit" OnClick="EditText">
    </asp:button>

    Muppet, Jan 20, 2004

  2. Muppet

    Muppet Guest

    Also, I can TAB to it, and hit Enter, and that always works. I just can't
    left click it. Tried 2 mice and both exhibit the same behavior.

    Is this a bug?

    "Muppet" <> wrote in message
    > This is weird. When my asp.net web page loads, the button doesn't let me
    > click it right away. I have to click on it several times before it lets me
    > click it. It seems "frozen" for a while.
    >
    > As a test, I put another button on the same form and that one seems to

    work,
    > but only when there are 2 buttons, and the first one still doesn't work.

    If

    Muppet, Jan 20, 2004

  3. Muppet

    Muppet Guest

    Ok wait, I think a web label was interfering with it. The label and the
    button intersected. I shortened the label and now it appears to be working.

    Muppet, Jan 20, 2004