html code in E-mail body ?

GAT

I have a e-mail function in serverside VB, how would i put html code in the
body variable so when email is recieved it looks like html page in the body.

right now it just shows up as text in the body of message,

There must be a way because i get emails with html ?
thanks

PB4FUN

Depending on what way you use to send mail you have to set the property of
it.
something like :

YourMailerobject.Mailformat = ymoHTML
or
YourMailerobject.Mailformat = 5 or whatever

This could be different in all mailerobjects.
Check the documentation of your mailerobject and/or mention what object you
use to send mail

Meindert, MCP

GAT

My server supports cdonts or jmailer