    Richie Guest

    hey can any one post some really good html codes? thanks

    Richie Dawson

    Richie, Jun 12, 2005

  2. Richie

    me Guest

    "Richie" <> schreef in bericht
    news:...
    > hey can any one post some really good html codes? thanks
    >

    > Richie Dawson

    Joke ...?
    ;-)

    me, Jun 12, 2005

  3. Richie

    Richie Guest

    No

    Richie, Jun 12, 2005
  4. Richie

    Steve Pugh Guest

    "Richie" <> wrote:

    >hey can any one post some really good html codes? thanks

    <code> </code> is the correct HTML markup for sample computer code. I
    suppose it could be called "really good" but that seems a bit over
    enthusiastic to me.

    Or did you have something else on mind?

    Steve

    Steve Pugh <> <http://steve.pugh.net/>

    Steve Pugh, Jun 12, 2005
  5. In article <>,
    says...
    > hey can any one post some really good html codes? thanks

    Sorry mate, but you've just won the "Dumbass Question of the Month"
    award. "HTML codes" to do what? Have you tried http://www.w3c.org/
    yet?

    --
    Hywel

    Kill the Crazy Frog
    http://www.petitiononline.com/crzyfrg/

    Hywel Jenkins, Jun 12, 2005
  6. Steve Pugh wrote:

    > "Richie" <> wrote:
    >
    >>hey can any one post some really good html codes? thanks

    > <code> </code> is the correct HTML markup for sample computer code. I
    > suppose it could be called "really good" but that seems a bit over
    > enthusiastic to me.
    >
    > Or did you have something else on mind?
    >
    > Steve

    I think it's a matter of terminilogy messed up or perhaps a misconception.
    Some think of HTML source as code and this includes several people whom I
    know. fundamental questions like that should probably be interpreted as:
    "how do I write pages?" People who can sample computer code will often find
    composing HTML pages unchallenging. They will hit the manual rather than
    posting a one-liner in UseNet.

    Roy

    --
    Roy S. Schestowitz
    http://Schestowitz.com

    Roy Schestowitz, Jun 12, 2005
  7. Richie

    Rob Shepherd Guest

    Richie wrote:
    > hey can any one post some really good html codes? thanks
    >

    > Richie Dawson

    Rap it up for the common good
    Let us enlist the neighbourhood
    It's OK, I've overstood
    This is a wordy rappinghood. OK, bye.

    Tomtomclub, 1980.

    Rob Shepherd, Jun 12, 2005
  8. On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 10:32:05 +0100, "Richie" <>
    wrote:

    >hey can any one post some really good html codes? thanks

    Here are some:

    <code>
    ....etc...

    --
    Now Playing:
    Dimension - historiadelosdulcementeperdidos

    Thomas Jespersen, Jun 12, 2005
  9. Richie

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Richie wrote:

    > hey can any one post some really good html codes? thanks

    <form action="POST" class="REALLY GOOD"><HTML><CODE>s.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby Inkster, Jun 12, 2005
  10. On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 10:32:05 +0100, in alt.html "Richie Dawson"
    <> wrote:

    > hey can any one post some really good html codes? thanks

    Here you go:

    ugzy

    William Hughes, Jun 12, 2005
  11. Richie

    BruceB Guest

    "Richie" <> wrote in message
    > hey can any one post some really good html codes? thanks

    What the heck are you talking about?? I'm sorry, but you really need to be
    a little more fluent in English to post here. Or, be over 7 years old.

    BruceB, Jun 12, 2005
  12. Richie

    neredbojias Guest

    Without quill or qualm, Richie quothed:

    > hey can any one post some really good html codes? thanks
    >

    > Richie Dawson

    No one needs to post anything here. Try viewing the source of some pages
    that you like.

    --
    Neredbojias

    neredbojias, Jun 13, 2005
  13. In article <ot2re.3145$>,
    says...

    > "Richie" <> wrote in message
    > > hey can any one post some really good html codes? thanks

    > What the heck are you talking about?? I'm sorry, but you really need to be
    > a little more fluent in English to post here. Or, be over 7 years old.

    Why?

    Hywel Jenkins, Jun 13, 2005
  14. in alt.html, neredbojias wrote:
    > Without quill or qualm, Richie quothed:
    >
    > > hey can any one post some really good html codes? thanks

    > Try viewing the source of some pages
    > that you like.

    Before doing that, try them in some minor browser. If you don't like it
    anymore, don't look the source...

    Utrecht, NL.
    Support me, buy Opera:
    https://secure.bmtmicro.com/opera/buy-opera.html?AID=882173