    ability to write HTML pages and have a tool of some kind that will
    correct if there is some type of error when she writes them. Is there
    any freeware / shareware tools out there that are reputable?

    Doogie, Sep 18, 2009

  2. On Sep 18, 2:58 pm, Doogie <> wrote:
    > I  know of someone who doesn't have Visual Studio and needs the
    > ability to write HTML pages and have a tool of some kind that will
    > correct if there is some type of error when she writes them.  Is there
    > any freeware / shareware tools out there that are reputable?

    Google "FREE HTML TOOLS" then google "HTML CSS TUTORIALS"

    Travis Newbury, Sep 18, 2009

  3. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Doogie <> writing
    in news::

    > I know of someone who doesn't have Visual Studio and needs the
    > ability to write HTML pages and have a tool of some kind that will
    > correct if there is some type of error when she writes them. Is there
    > any freeware / shareware tools out there that are reputable?

    Probably the best thing that she can do is validate the document against
    the W3 validator - http://validator.w3.org . The validator will give a
    list of what is wrong, and sometimes, how to fix it.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services

    Adrienne Boswell, Sep 19, 2009
  4. Doogie wrote:
    > I know of someone who doesn't have Visual Studio and needs the
    > ability to write HTML pages and have a tool of some kind that will
    > correct if there is some type of error when she writes them. Is there
    > any freeware / shareware tools out there that are reputable?

    Arachnophilia...

    --
    TTFN
    Jim

    To steal this TAGLINE press [CTRL][ALT][DEL] now...

    Barely Audible, Sep 19, 2009