html+dropdown menu

catalyst

HI! Is it possible to make a dropdown list i.e. menu on <td> tag ?

I have 5 <td> tags in a row and would like to make a short dropdown list on
the third one so list to opens on the right side of <td> tag.
This <td> tag has a link in it and is width=150px height=50px in
proportions. Thanks.

c.

Ben C

HI! Is it possible to make a dropdown list i.e. menu on <td> tag ?

Of course.
I have 5 <td> tags in a row and would like to make a short dropdown list on
the third one so list to opens on the right side of <td> tag.
This <td> tag has a link in it and is width=150px height=50px in
proportions. Thanks.

However you normally do a drop-down list just do that and put it in the