    most......so here it is:
    Anyone know where I can get a free HTML editor (no Notepad or similar)?

    Thanks, Mark

    mvemjgunp, Oct 9, 2005

  2. mvemjgunp wrote:

    > I know this is not the HTML newsgroup but I think this one is read
    > most

    There are a goodly number of HTML newsgroups, and the obvious two
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html and alt.html) are both high traffic
    ones. I think they are higher traffic then comp.text.xml (but can't be
    bothered to count posts).

    The subject of HTML is entirely off-topic for XML (except in that you might
    generate HTML from XML, which you aren't).

    > Anyone know where I can get a free HTML editor (no Notepad or similar)?

    Define "similar". Are you looking for a graphical HTML generator? The only
    one I've encountered that comes close to being decent is Dreamweaver, and
    it doesn't come close to being a good substitut for not knowing HTML.

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is
    David Dorward, Oct 9, 2005

  3. mvemjgunp

    Peter Flynn Guest

    mvemjgunp wrote:

    > I know this is not the HTML newsgroup but I think this one is read
    > most......so here it is:
    > Anyone know where I can get a free HTML editor (no Notepad or similar)?

    Have you tried typing

    free html editor

    into Google? If not, why not?

    ///Peter
    Peter Flynn, Oct 9, 2005
  4. mvemjgunp wrote:
    > I know this is not the HTML newsgroup but I think this one is read
    > most......so here it is:
    > Anyone know where I can get a free HTML editor (no Notepad or similar)?

    I'm fairly impressed with Amaya - Google will find you the right
    link for a download.

    Michael Sweet, Easy Software Products mike at easysw dot com
    Internet Printing and Publishing Software http://www.easysw.com
    Michael Sweet, Oct 9, 2005
  5. mvemjgunp

    Harrie Guest