html email (basic question)

a_bit_basic

I have to create some email in html, and have never done it. I know
html but just putting html into my mail program and sending it only
results in the code being sent. ( I use no css, javascript, etc.)

How do I send html email? I thought it would be simple....

Thanks for any help.

Toby A Inkster

a_bit_basic said:
I have to create some email in html, and have never done it. I know
html but just putting html into my mail program and sending it only
results in the code being sent. ( I use no css, javascript, etc.)

Make sure the MIME type of the e-mail is "text/html" and make sure your
e-mail client isn't changing your '<' to '&lt;', etc.

Barefoot Kid

| I have to create some email in html, and have never done it. I know
| html but just putting html into my mail program and sending it only
| results in the code being sent. ( I use no css, javascript, etc.)
|
| How do I send html email? I thought it would be simple....
|
| Thanks for any help.

this is a guide to creating html email using dreamweaver and outlook express, even if u don't use
dw, its jolly useful anyway