html form questions

ryan3687

ok hopefully this is a simple question. I want to be able to have a
part in my html form where if you select one thing the next question or
whatever changes depending on what you selected in the above questions.
for instance. say the option was ATI or GeForce and then the second
question if they selected ATI allows you to select from X300 X700 X800
ect or if they selected GeForce the option in the second question are
5500oc 7800 ect. I searched and searched for a script but I can not
find the right tag and script to make this kind of function work.
Hopefully its either html or java. Please let me know anything!

thanks

Ryan