html mail with asp.net (VB)

Øyvind Isaksen

Hello!

Have made a mail procedure that works fine, but the mail is NOT sent in
HTML-format.
Someone who knows why this dont work?? Here is my code:

Imports System.Web.Mail

Public Class subrutines

Public Shared Sub SendMail(ByVal inputTo As String, ByVal inputFrom As
String, ByVal inputSubject As String, ByVal inputBody As String)

Dim objMail As New MailMessage()
objMail.To = inputTo
objMail.From = inputFrom
objMail.BodyFormat = MailFormat.Html
objMail.Subject = inputSubject
objMail.Body = inputBody
SmtpMail.Send(objMail)

End Sub

End Class

Øyvind Isaksen

Yes, inputBody include HTML markup. But the mail will not have example bold
text, it is written like this: <b>text here>/b>....

I wonder why?