HTML text within a textbox

akki

Hi

I want to write data in a text box in HTML format. The data is written
from code behind which the user can see and edit. But unlike a label,
in a textbox, The HTML tags get shown without any formatting. Is there
a solution to this?

Thanks
Akshay

Guest

No.
Use another control type that supports "innerHTML". If it "needs to look
like" it's a Textbox, you can do that with CSS.

peter

George Ter-Saakov

As i understood you need simple HTML editor.

Look up "Free Text Box" in google.

George.

Ray Booysen

akki said:
Hi

I want to write data in a text box in HTML format. The data is written
from code behind which the user can see and edit. But unlike a label,
in a textbox, The HTML tags get shown without any formatting. Is there
a solution to this?

Thanks
Akshay
I've implemented FreeTextBox into my application and it works really well.

akki

thanks a lot guys...The free text box really works well and I get so
much more options with it.....
thnx again

Akshay