HTMLgen???

Eric_Dexter

Hi,
Does HTMLgen (Robin Friedrich's) still exsist?? And, if so, where can it
be found?

--
               Andre van der Vlies <[email protected]>
               Certifiable Linux/UNIX engineer (CLUE)

http://gentoo-portage.com/dev-python/htmlgen

looks like it does I am not sure if this is the version you are after

Walter Dörwald

Does HTMLgen (Robin Friedrich's) still exsist?? And, if so, where can it
be found?

If you're after an easy to use html generator, I highly recommend
Richard Jones' html[1] lib. It's new, supported and makes very nice
use of context managers.

[1]: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/html

Another alternative is XIST at http://www.livinglogic.de/Python/xist/
which supports more than simple HTML. Examples can be found here:
http://www.livinglogic.de/Python/xist/Examples.html

Servus,
Walter