HtmlRadioButton Datagrid Postback

Andre

Hi,

I've been working for about a week to solve this problem, but have'nt
found a solution, i'm not a .NET professional so maybe someone here may have
a solution.

Here's my problem.

I have a datagrid with a list of product, with checkbox on each line to
select witch product we want. But on one product row i need to add a Radio
Button list so the user can select if he want To Buy, Lease or if he always
have it at home. But on some other product i have a AutoPostback = True, so
my Radiobutton lose it's status after the postback. Is there a way to solve
this ?

I use this to add the Radio buttons :

divmodem = <div id='modeminfo' runat='server'>MAC: <input type=text
name='modemMac'</div>"

dr = dt.NewRow
dr(0) = "Modem option<br><input type=radio checked name=omodem
value=buy>99.95$<br><input type=radio name=omodem value=location>Location
15$/month<br><input type=radio name=omodem value=haveit
onclick=""modemDetails('haveit');"">Already" + divmodem
dt.Rows.Add(dr)

If the user click on the "haveit" RadioButton the a display a text box
to enter is Modem Mac Address.

I cut some code, so if you need more details i can post another message.

Thank you.