HTTP::Proxy Error: "Getting request failed: Client closed"

jason.yfho

Dear All,

I installed HTTP::proxy 0.20 version.
(http://search.cpan.org/dist/HTTP-Proxy/)

I run the proxy in my Fedora 3 with the following config to support a
very high traffic:

$proxy->max_clients(500);
$proxy->max_keep_alive_requests(40);

I found that when the proxy is running, there will be quite often
display such an error message:
[Sat Jan 20 11:50:02 2007] (13681) ERROR: Getting request failed:
Client closed

What's the meaning of it and will that child process exit when faced
such an error? Or the child process will continue to accept other
connections until connection no. reached max_keep_alive_requests?

Thank you very much.

Rgds,
Jason