http://zephyrfalcon.org/labs/wax.html

patrick vergain

http://zephyrfalcon.org/labs/wax.html

Wax
:: Email ::

Download area

This page is a stub. Over time, I hope to collect more Wax resources here.

NOTE: Wax currently works (or is supposed to work) with wxPython 2.5.2.7
or 2.5.2.8. That is the version I am currently using. Newer versions
might or might not work (try it, though). Older versions might work as
well, but you'll have to hack the version requirement in core.py.

Download

* Wax on Sourceforge (main page)
* Sourceforge releases
* Sourceforge CVS (may not always be up to date)
* zephyrfalcon.org download area (often has development versions)
* Mailing list (via gmane; archives)

Articles

* The dope on Wax
* Wax primer: A simple editor
* Wax demo: a simple file explorer
* Tao of the Machine Wax archives

Documentation

* Exception hooks
* A minimal application
* Containers
* Pseudo-properties
* The Splitter widget
* Colors
* Button
* ArtProvider

(At some point, there will be one link to bind them all... emoticon:loveit)

Third-party tools and programs using Wax

* ConfigEditor by Mark Andrews