httpcontext.current.session doesn't get correct session

midgetgem

I'm storing a DataTable in a session object and call a seperate class
with a method in it to work with.

How do I access the session from this class?

I was using HttpContext.Current.Session, but that isn't the same
session (has a different session ID).

Could I pass in the session as a reference and if so, how?

Or could I pass in the session ID and then retrieve that session from
the other class, and again, if so, how?

Thanks in advance

Lucas Tam

I was using HttpContext.Current.Session, but that isn't the same
session (has a different session ID).

Could I pass in the session as a reference and if so, how?

Or could I pass in the session ID and then retrieve that session from
the other class, and again, if so, how?

Try passing in an entire context object to the child class. See if that
works.

Sort of odd that the context in the child class would be different however
: )

William F. Robertson, Jr.

I have a hard time with the HttpContext.Current.Session being different with
than the Page.Session object. Are you in the same thread? Is it possible
there is a concurrency issue with your class?

bill