HttpContext.Server.Transfer Problem

mmorrison93

Thanks in advance for any help on this problem, but i have an
HttpHandler that looks at the requested url and and tranfers context
to a particular file. The problem is the transfer will only work if
the file is located in the root directory, if I try to transfer
context to a file in a subdirectory the Server.Transfer method returns
an error, any thoughts on this?

Thank you

George Ter-Saakov

What "error"? Can you copy and paste it? Usually errors are selfexplanatory.

PS: I do not think you should be using Server.Transfer from HttpHandler.
Use HttpContext.Current.RewritePath

George.