    reproduce the required response headers. Help!

    Dave

    , Feb 1, 2007

  2. bruce barker Guest

    http 1.1 supports fetching content by byte offset and length thru
    request headers. this is optional support though. native request
    handling by iis supports this for files, but for any other handler its
    optional.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Feb 1, 2007

  3. Dave Guest

    OK. Are you saying that Microsoft may not support this in their
    implementation of http modules/handlers because it is seen as an
    optional part of the HTTP protocol?

    If this is the case my options are extremely limited!

    Dave

    Dave, Feb 2, 2007