HttpRequest constructor question!

Jeff

ASP.NET 2.0

I'm about to program a HttpRequest from my asp.net 2.0 website. I'll request
another server using HttpRequest and ask if password etc are okay....

So I've looked into the HttpRequest constructors and cannot see how to use
it.
public HttpRequest (
string filename,
string url,
string queryString
)
What should be put in filename? could filename be for example index.asp? Is
it so that filename tells what file the request will access?...

Example:
HttpRequest r = new HttpRequest("index.asp", www.test.com, "id=2"); - will
this be the same as www.test.com\index.asp?id=2 ???

By the way if you know about a great article on the Internet describing how
to manually do HttpRequest, then I would appreaciate very much if you could
provide me with link to that article...

Best Regards

Jeff

bruce barker

you do not use HttpRequest, its for aspx processing. Use the WebClient
or HttpWebRequest classes. google either for examples.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)