HTTPRequest web.config: files only?

Discussion in '.NET' started by ampo, Sep 7, 2010.

  1. ampo

    ampo

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Hello.

    I'm trying to use HTTP handler.

    this is the URL to my web service:

    ApplicationsWS.asmx/Report

    ApplicationsWS.asmx/Flush

    I want handler to each one (Report / Flush) but they are not actual files.

    for the Report I tried (in web.config - httpHandlers):

    path="Report*"

    path="*Report*"

    path="*Report"

    but nothing work.

    just this work:

    path="*"

    and with this I can't direct to Report or to Flush.

    Can I set it by query string parameter?

    What can I do?

    Thanks.

    ampo, Sep 7, 2010