httputility.urlencode(doc.outerxml) as a http post

CindyH

Hi
I'm not sure whether I should send this as a new message or use the one I've
been using but...
I'm using vb.net 2.0 -
My problem is I need to send
something like this: 'dim encodedstring = "test=" +
httputility.urlencode(doc.outerxml)' as a http xml post and then need to
receive it on other end for a test.
It needs to be sent as a stream.
I need some sample code on how to post it and then receive the request on
other end so I get the information from the xml.
Been playing around with all kinds of code and not getting anywhere.
Thanks,
Cindy

Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]

Why don't you post what you have, that way, we can help without spoon
feeding:)

--

Regards,
Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]