Huge perl scripts collection of any kinds for free

cmic

Hi

Hello, I've collected huge perl scripts collection of any kinds : work
with text files, database, GUI etc. You can download it herehttp://freactor.com/get.php?file=perl+scripts

Please stop sending insane spyware in this newgroup. Try alt.sex or
other garbage group

A. Sinan Unur

or.com/get.php?file=perl+scripts

Please stop sending insane spyware in this newgroup. Try alt.sex or
other garbage group

Please do not respond to people who send links to spyware. These people
don't read the responses to their posts.

Productive things you can do include reporting the post to Google and
Ukraine Telecom.

The format of your signature separator is incorrect. It should be dash
dash space newline. Yours is missing the space.

Sinan

--
A. Sinan Unur <[email protected]>

http://www.rehabitation.com/clpmisc/