Huge perl scripts collection of any kinds for free

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Albertos, Aug 27, 2008.

  1. Albertos

    Albertos Guest

    Albertos, Aug 27, 2008

  2. Albertos

    cmic Guest

    Hi

    On 27 août, 02:24, Albertos <> wrote:
    > Hello, I've collected huge perl scripts collection of any kinds : work
    > with text files, database, GUI etc. You can download it herehttp://freactor.com/get.php?file=perl+scripts

    Please stop sending insane spyware in this newgroup. Try alt.sex or
    other garbage group

    --
    cmic, perl user/fan/etc..
    cmic, Aug 27, 2008

  3. cmic <> wrote in

    > On 27 août, 02:24, Albertos <> wrote:
    >> Hello, I've collected huge perl scripts collection of any kinds :
    >> work with text files, database, GUI etc. You can download it
    >> herehttp://freact

    > or.com/get.php?file=perl+scripts
    >
    > Please stop sending insane spyware in this newgroup. Try alt.sex or
    > other garbage group

    Please do not respond to people who send links to spyware. These people
    don't read the responses to their posts.

    Productive things you can do include reporting the post to Google and
    Ukraine Telecom.

    > --
    > cmic, perl user/fan/etc..

    The format of your signature separator is incorrect. It should be dash
    dash space newline. Yours is missing the space.

    Sinan

    --
    A. Sinan Unur <>

    http://www.rehabitation.com/clpmisc/