hundreds of images download a little slow

windandwaves

RobB said:
Ugh...make that:

if (null != el.onclick && el.checked)

Thank you Rob,

I noted both those problems, but it would have probably taken me a good year to work out what was wrong and how to fix it, so I am
stoked with your note.

Roy Schestowitz

Yes, Richard realised that and replied with sarcasm too. It is nice (for me)
to discover a new method of loading a page before its images. I might use
that in the future.

Roy

Nik Coughin

Roy said:
Yes, Richard realised that and replied with sarcasm too. It is nice
(for me) to discover a new method of loading a page before its
images. I might use that in the future.

Roy

I think you give Richard too much credit