HyperlinkField!!!

Adam Knight

Hi all,

I have a GridView with a number of columns, the last of which is a
HyperLinkField column.

I am wanting to alter the 'NavigateUrl' property of this column at run time.

Currently i am trying to do this via the OnDataBound method of the GridView.

However, I don't seem to be able to retrieve the HyperLinkField from the
GridViewRow object during this event
e.Row;???

Would appreciate any help or insight on how to do this!!!

Cheers,
Adam

Guest

Hi all,

I have a GridView with a number of columns, the last of which is a
HyperLinkField column.

I am wanting to alter the 'NavigateUrl' property of this column at run time.

Currently i am trying to do this via the OnDataBound method of the GridView.

However, I don't seem to be able to retrieve the HyperLinkField from the
GridViewRow object during this event
e.Row;???

Would appreciate any help or insight on how to do this!!!

Cheers,
Adam

Dim hl As HyperLink = CType(e.Item.FindControl("HyperLink1"),
HyperLink)
hl.NavigateUrl = "http://....."