I am having trouble finding a method of using the git enterprise api to scrape data from projects

Reaction score
I am in the process of trying to program a react app that uses the githup api to extract data from a given column. I have attempted to reconstruct the app.tsx multiple times attempting to integrate octokit-rest, octokit-graphql, and axios. The problem I am coming across is that the project I am trying scrape data from is the new projects data, off which there seems to be no way scrape for columns in the new projects version. Is there some kind of work around with a library/api to get a count of the amount of items in a given column?

Reaction score
In my technology, framework I would give You exact explanation how to do this.
But it should be written in sRWD.

Code:
let col_array =[];
for(let i=0;i<my_set_containter.length;i++){    col_array.push(my_set_containter[i].childNodes[4].innerText);}

That's all my friend output would be an array with values You need, no react, no githup api, just sRWD implemented in correct way and javascript.
(4 is the number of object in container)

It takes 2 lines of code.

Ask a Question