I am learning code...

Joined
Oct 31, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Happy halloween! I am the kind of person that uses coding for a living, likes to have a cup of black coffee and has weed but hasen't smoked it. You remember, before the pandemic it was just you. And still is. You drink black coffee and tea not because (It reall doesn't) taste good, but because it FEEL'S good. We all remember when we were kids, talking to friends, thinking in the future we'd be something else.
Now we are on our computer coding at 4 AM. Watching cartoons and looking for bread. If your not like this then tell me, what else? I like this forom because of how it's made for programmers, you can talk off-topic or deeply into a mutated subject.