  1. Well I am drunk and just wanted to tell everyone I just love you guys...

    --
    -=tn=-
    Travis Newbury, Jul 23, 2005

  2. Travis Newbury

    dorayme Guest

    > From: Travis Newbury <>
    >
    > Well I am drunk and just wanted to tell everyone I just love you guys...

    yeah? well, cop this: I am stone sober and also do...

    dorayme
    dorayme, Jul 23, 2005

  3. Travis Newbury

    Dylan Parry Guest

    Using a pointed stick and pebbles, Travis Newbury scraped:
    > Well I am drunk and just wanted to tell everyone I just love you guys...

    So how come you never send us flowers? :(

    --
    Dylan Parry
    Dylan Parry, Jul 23, 2005
  4. Travis Newbury

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Travis Newbury quothed:

    > Well I am drunk and just wanted to tell everyone I just love you guys...

    You must be a masochist as well as an alcoholic.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Jul 23, 2005
  5. Neredbojias wrote:
    >>Well I am drunk and just wanted to tell everyone I just love you guys...

    > You must be a masochist as well as an alcoholic.

    (sigh...) right on both accounts....

    --
    -=tn=-
    Travis Newbury, Jul 23, 2005