I need Information to print a barcode in VC++

Cers

Hello All
I would like to print a barcode on a HP Laserjet printer. I know that
exist some module (from Jetcaps) to print barcode.
I´m programming an aplication in VC++, and I would like to print pages
including barcode, and it would be better if that works with any
printer.
If anybody know where can I find this information, or know something
about that, I would be gratefull for your help.
Thanks

Christopher Benson-Manica

Cers said:
I would like to print a barcode on a HP Laserjet printer. I know that
exist some module (from Jetcaps) to print barcode.
I´m programming an aplication in VC++, and I would like to print pages
including barcode, and it would be better if that works with any
printer.
If anybody know where can I find this information, or know something
about that, I would be gratefull for your help.

(Not here.)

Your post is off-topic for comp.lang.c++. Please visit

http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/

ak

try the microsoft.public.vc.language instead.

the principle is that you need to draw the barcode using a DC on the
page and then print it out. in my old app i manually positioned myself
on the page and drew the barcode on the page using normal graphics
commands. there may be much better methods nowadays, like barcode
fonts.

good luck
/ak

Thomas Lutz

The easiest way to print bar codes from your own custom applications
is to use a bar code ActiveX control like the one at the following
You can also use bar code fonts however they produce very poor quality
bar codes and they are also somewhat difficult to use.
The TALtech bar code ActiveX control is the best one on the market.
You can download a demo version from the above URL and the demo comes
with sample C++ source code that shows how to use it with MS and
Borland C++