I need some advice

Discussion in 'XML' started by andreask84, Jun 10, 2006.

  1. andreask84

    andreask84 Guest

    I have some XML files that contain, in a certain manner, many resources
    like text, images, video, ...

    I need to buy a dynamic web page that read this files and ensembe some
    information.

    For example I have the following XML files

    file 1:

    <article id = "a1">

    </article>

    file 2:

    <image id = "i1">

    If I wrote in the address bar of a browser
    "mypage.htm?article="a1"&image="i1", I'd see a page that contain only
    the article and the image specified.

    Please help me!! What should I do??

    Thanks

    P.S. I can't use server-side scripts because these pages must work
    either in a cd or in the Internet. So there isn't always a web server

    andreask84, Jun 10, 2006