I need some advice

andreask84

I have some XML files that contain, in a certain manner, many resources
like text, images, video, ...

I need to buy a dynamic web page that read this files and ensembe some
information.

For example I have the following XML files

file 1:

<article id = "a1">

</article>

file 2:

<image id = "i1">

If I wrote in the address bar of a browser
"mypage.htm?article="a1"&image="i1", I'd see a page that contain only
the article and the image specified.

Please help me!! What should I do??

Thanks

P.S. I can't use server-side scripts because these pages must work
either in a cd or in the Internet. So there isn't always a web server