    name and on the pressing a button it selects the row that is supposed
    to be edited. could someone help me?
    Thanks

    rcoco, Jan 8, 2007

  2. One good approach is to have a separate panel with the updatable fields in
    the panel. You can allow the user to select from a dropdown which row they
    intend to update. You can pull the entire list of the datagrid column by
    adjusting your query. That way the user doesn't scroll, she simply picks the
    row she wants to edit and it is loaded for her to work on.

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Jan 8, 2007