I need the answer about question

dziobacz

I have a problem with Netbeans and I try register on forum about
Netbeans:
http://forums.netbeans.org/profile.php

But there is the question:
What is the NetBeans website all about ?

I write: 'Netbeans' - but this is wrong answer. What answer is good.
English isn't my national language so maybe I understand this question
wrong.

Lew

dziobacz said:
I have a problem with Netbeans and I try register on forum about
Netbeans:http://forums.netbeans.org/profile.php

But there is the question:
What is the NetBeans website all about ?

I write: 'Netbeans' - but this is wrong answer. What answer is good.
English isn't my national language so maybe I understand this question
wrong.

That seems like the right answer to me. Was it a question you asked,
or a question someone asked you?

Do you know what NetBeans is?

Are you referring to the registration page on the forums site?
Perhaps you answered the captcha wrong (the image of random letters
designed to prevent spambots from registering).

dziobacz

I think he already knows what netbeans is - why else would he want to
register an account on that message board - and that he is talking about
one of the "Textual Confirmation question"s you get asked during
registration.

dziobacz: I'd try to reload the registration form until you get an
easier one.

ok - now I have easier question and I can answer and register :D