    I write: 'Netbeans' - but this is wrong answer. What answer is good.
    English isn't my national language so maybe I understand this question
    wrong.

    dziobacz, Nov 18, 2009

  2. dziobacz

    Lew Guest

    dziobacz wrote:
    > I have a problem with Netbeans and I try register on forum about
    > Netbeans:http://forums.netbeans.org/profile.php
    >
    > But there is the question:
    > What is the NetBeans website all about ?
    >
    > I write: 'Netbeans' - but this is wrong answer. What answer is good.
    > English isn't my national language so maybe I understand this question
    > wrong.

    That seems like the right answer to me. Was it a question you asked,
    or a question someone asked you?

    Do you know what NetBeans is?

    Are you referring to the registration page on the forums site?
    Perhaps you answered the captcha wrong (the image of random letters
    designed to prevent spambots from registering).

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Nov 18, 2009

  3. dziobacz

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 06:40:06 -0800 (PST), dziobacz

    Nebeans is an IDE. See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/ide.html
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    http://mindprod.com

    Roedy Green, Nov 18, 2009
  4. dziobacz

    dziobacz Guest

    On 19 Lis, 00:13, Jake Jarvis <> wrote:
    > Roedy Green wrote:
    > > On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 06:40:06 -0800 (PST), dziobacz
    > > <> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted someone
    > > who said :

    > >> I have a problem with Netbeans and I try register on forum about
    > >> Netbeans:
    > >>http://forums.netbeans.org/profile.php

    > >> But there is the question:
    > >> What is the NetBeans website all about ?

    > >> I write: 'Netbeans' - but this is wrong answer. What answer is good.
    > >> English isn't my national language so maybe I understand this question
    > >> wrong.

    > > Nebeans is an IDE. Seehttp://mindprod.com/jgloss/ide.html

    > I think he already knows what netbeans is - why else would he want to
    > register an account on that message board - and that he is talking about
    > one of the "Textual Confirmation question"s you get asked during
    > registration.
    >
    > dziobacz: I'd try to reload the registration form until you get an
    > easier one.
    >
    > --
    > Jake Jarvis

    ok - now I have easier question and I can answer and register :D

    dziobacz, Nov 19, 2009