I need your help

Mat

Hi All,

I need a script which opens an Excel file (.xls),
reads some of cells from the first row and prints
them on a sheet of paper. Then it should do the
same for the second row and print on another
sheet of paper and etc. the same for all rows.
From every row it should read cells from the same
columns.
I need the above script as an example. I think I'll
be able to do the rest. :)

It's urgent that's why I'm asking you for help.

Regards
Mat