    I hope make friends with you .I like programming , not specialty , but
    will become my specialty.

    , Mar 29, 2008

  2. Morris Dovey Guest

    wrote:

    > My name is Yusumao , I from China , I english is very bad!
    > I hope make friends with you .I like programming , not specialty , but
    > will become my specialty.

    Welcome to comp.lang.c - and best wishes in your studies.

    --
    Morris Dovey
    DeSoto Solar

    Morris Dovey, Mar 29, 2008

  3. santosh Guest

    wrote:

    > My name is Yusumao , I from China , I english is very bad!

    It's seems good enough for bare minimum communication...

    > I hope make friends with you .I like programming , not specialty , but
    > will become my specialty.

    Okay. Post away on any C problems and do try to attempt your own
    solution, if possible, and do try to read as much as you can of the
    group's FAQ at <http://www.c-faq.com/>. There is also a Wiki for this
    group at <http://www.clc-wiki.net/>.

    santosh, Mar 29, 2008
  4. On 29 Mar 2008 at 10:46, wrote:
    > My name is Yusumao , I from China , I english is very bad!
    > I hope make friends with you .I like programming , not specialty , but
    > will become my specialty.

    Welcome to the friendliest group on Usenet.

    Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

    Antoninus Twink, Mar 29, 2008

    If programming gets you down, you could write the user guides.

    On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 03:46:21 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

    >My name is Yusumao , I from China , I english is very bad!
    >I hope make friends with you .I like programming , not specialty , but
    >will become my specialty.

    , Mar 31, 2008