I very happy!

yushumao65

My name is Yusumao , I from China , I english is very bad!
I hope make friends with you .I like programming , not specialty , but
will become my specialty.

Morris Dovey

My name is Yusumao , I from China , I english is very bad!
I hope make friends with you .I like programming , not specialty , but
will become my specialty.

Welcome to comp.lang.c - and best wishes in your studies.

santosh

My name is Yusumao , I from China , I english is very bad!

It's seems good enough for bare minimum communication...
I hope make friends with you .I like programming , not specialty , but
will become my specialty.

Okay. Post away on any C problems and do try to attempt your own
solution, if possible, and do try to read as much as you can of the
group's FAQ at <http://www.c-faq.com/>. There is also a Wiki for this
group at <http://www.clc-wiki.net/>.

Antoninus Twink

My name is Yusumao , I from China , I english is very bad!
I hope make friends with you .I like programming , not specialty , but
will become my specialty.

Welcome to the friendliest group on Usenet.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.