I want a simple browser-based tool that will generate the Add, Chg, and Delete routines

Keith A. Rowe

I have developed apps on scores of platforms for 25 years. Each of these
platforms have supported a "quick, but not so dirty" utility for code table
maintenance. For example, I have a States table that contains two columns:
StateCode and StateName.

I want a simple browser-based tool that will generate the Add, Chg, and
Delete routines for me. Would be nice if it can call SQL Server stored
procedures since all updates are done thru them on our apps. I do not want
to waste precious project time on these types of tables.

Is there a feature in ASP.NET that will crank out these table maintenance
programs? I have serveral external tools that I currently use, but we want
a quick browser-based solution.

Many thanks,

Keith

Kevin Spencer

FrontPage 2003 has the tools you need.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

Keith A. Rowe

Just want to make sure I understand. I buy FP2003 and I generate scripts
that will allow royalty free maintenance in a browser? What does it
generate? Classic ASP? CGI bin? What about licensing?

Can I grab the generated code and pull it into a .NET project?

Thanks for your help.

Keith