I want to make such a page in which i can put my excel file.

Joined
Jun 23, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
this whole thing is that i want to make a html page in which i can put a excel file and would be editable like google sheets. this file would be a sample which people can use by downloading it or print it by making some changes in the file but the file would remain same after every user use it. is it possible?

Joined
Jun 21, 2023
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
it's totally possible to create an HTML page where you can upload an Excel file and make it editable like Google Sheets. You can provide a sample file for users to download or print, and they can make changes to their own copy without affecting the original file. With the right combination of HTML, JavaScript, and maybe some server-side magic, you can achieve that functionality and give people a convenient way to work with the file.