I write a virus in C++

Lester T. Linpord

I hope C++ is good, since I write this virus for Osama Bin Laden and
he will cut off my genitals if the virus fails.

So any tips for a good C++ virus ?

nog

I hope C++ is good, since I write this virus for Osama Bin Laden and
he will cut off my genitals if the virus fails.

So any tips for a good C++ virus ?

No, but I hear that penis is a bit tough unless you cook it
slowly.

E. Robert Tisdale

Lester said:
I hope C++ is good, since I write this virus for Osama Bin Laden and
he will cut off my genitals if the virus fails.

So any tips for a good C++ virus ?

This is an obvious troll. Please ignore it.

Jonathan Turkanis

Lester,

What you have found is the back row of an early Holocene
drive-in movie theater. Follow the used rubbers, and you will
see that they form a shallow arc. If you find the end-points of
the row, you can determine the center point of the arc. Draw
line that crosses this centerpoint as a radius of the circle that
the arc would describe if it were carried around the circumference.

Somewhere along that line, you will find a square building;
somewhat further along the line, you will find linear footings
that describe a right angle to the line.

Now here's the important part: get a life.