  1. I hope C++ is good, since I write this virus for Osama Bin Laden and
    he will cut off my genitals if the virus fails.

    So any tips for a good C++ virus ?

    Lester T. Linpord, Feb 9, 2004

  2. Lester T. Linpord

    nog Guest

    In article <bb97ab58.0402090309.a56c420
    @posting.google.com>, says...
    > I hope C++ is good, since I write this virus for Osama Bin Laden and
    > he will cut off my genitals if the virus fails.
    >
    > So any tips for a good C++ virus ?

    No, but I hear that penis is a bit tough unless you cook it
    slowly.

    nog, Feb 9, 2004

  3. Troll Alert: I write a virus in C++

    Lester T. Linpord wrote:

    > I hope C++ is good, since I write this virus for Osama Bin Laden and
    > he will cut off my genitals if the virus fails.
    >
    > So any tips for a good C++ virus ?

    This is an obvious troll. Please ignore it.

    E. Robert Tisdale, Feb 9, 2004
  4. Lester,

    What you have found is the back row of an early Holocene
    drive-in movie theater. Follow the used rubbers, and you will
    see that they form a shallow arc. If you find the end-points of
    the row, you can determine the center point of the arc. Draw
    line that crosses this centerpoint as a radius of the circle that
    the arc would describe if it were carried around the circumference.

    Somewhere along that line, you will find a square building;
    somewhat further along the line, you will find linear footings
    that describe a right angle to the line.

    Now here's the important part: get a life.

    Jonathan Turkanis, Feb 10, 2004