iCalendar problem

Johannes

Hello all,

On my webpage
http://www.tdf.boers.sohosted.com/uciprotouri/2006i/download2006i.aspx
I offer an iCalendar file with the FIFA wk 2006 match schedule so my
visitors can import it easily in Outlook.

When you import the file in Outlook all matches are shown correct. The
problem is that when you synchronize Outlook with a PDA alle matches
are shown as a all day event and they are displayed the day following
on the day the match is played.

Does anybody recognize this problem? And can you tell me how to solve
it?

This is how I write the appointments:
objStreamWriter = new streamwriter(FILENAME)
objStreamWriter.WriteLine("BEGIN:VCALENDAR")
objStreamWriter.WriteLine("PRODID:-//John's ICS writer")
objStreamWriter.WriteLine("VERSION:2.0")
objStreamWriter.WriteLine("METHOD:pUBLISH")
objStreamWriter.Write(vbCrLf)

.... Loop through the list of appointments
objStreamWriter.WriteLine("BEGIN:VEVENT")
objStreamWriter.WriteLine("DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:" &
dt1.ToString("yyyyMMdd\\THHmmss\\Z"))
objStreamWriter.WriteLine("DTEND;VALUE=DATE:" &
dt2.ToString("yyyyMMdd\\THHmmss\\Z"))
objStreamWriter.WriteLine("LOCATION:" & splitout(7))
objStreamWriter.WriteLine("TRANSP:TRANSPARENT")
objStreamWriter.WriteLine("UID:[email protected]")
objStreamWriter.WriteLine("DTSTAMP:" &
DateTime.Now.ToString("yyyyMMdd"))
objStreamWriter.WriteLine("CATEGORIES:2006 FIFA World Cup")
objStreamWriter.WriteLine("SUMMARY:WK 2006 match " & splitout(0)
& ": " & splitout(2))
objStreamWriter.Write("DESCRIPTION:")
objStreamWriter.Write("2006 FIFA World Cup: " & splitout(1))
objStreamWriter.Write("\n" & splitout(2))
objStreamWriter.Write("\n\n---\nthis iCalender file is offered to
you by http://www.tdf.boers.sohosted.com.")
objStreamWriter.WriteLine("\nCreate your own iCalendar files
easily at http://www.webtech.boers.sohosted.com/iCalendar/.")
objStreamWriter.WriteLine("URL:www.tdf.boers.sohosted.com")
objStreamWriter.WriteLine("STATUS:CONFIRMED")
objStreamWriter.WriteLine("CLASS:public")
objStreamWriter.WriteLine("END:VEVENT")
objStreamWriter.Write(vbCrLf)
--- end loop

objStreamWriter.WriteLine("END:VCALENDAR")
objStreamWriter.Close()