I'd like my LoginStatus and menu to have the same font

active

My site map and LoginStatus is upper and lower case (a.go. Home)

But the menu is all upper and Bold-Italic

I'd like them all to be Bold-Italic

Failing that I'd like them all to be the same.

Can that be done?

Thanks

<asp:TableCell ID="TableCell2" runat="server" Width="20%"
Font-Size="Smaller"> <asp:SiteMapPath id="SiteMapPath1" runat="Server"
PathSeparator=" > " RenderCurrentNodeAsLink="true" /></asp:TableCell>

<asp:TableCell ID="TableCell4" runat="server"> <asp:LoginStatus
LogoutAction="Redirect" LogoutPageUrl="Default.aspx" ID="LoginStatus1"
Runat="server" /></asp:TableCell>

<asp:TableCell ID="TableCell1" runat="server" ColumnSpan="3"
Font-Bold="True" Font-Italic="True" ForeColor="White"
HorizontalAlign="Center" VerticalAlign="Middle"> <asp:menu id="menua"
runat="server"

datasourceid="SiteMapDataSource1"

cssclass="menua"

orientation="Horizontal"

maximumdynamicdisplaylevels="0"

skiplinktext=""

staticdisplaylevels="2"

style=" z-index: 104; left: 0px; position:relative; top: 0px" />

active

Revised
My site map and LoginStatus is upper and lower case (e.g. Home)

But the menu is all upper and Bold-Italic

I'd like them all to be upper Bold-Italic

Can that be done?
If not, can the Menu be upper and lower case like the others?