IDE's and wxPython widgets

USCode

Hello
Do any of the wxPython IDE's available support *all* the widgets currently
available with wxPython?
Also, is there one IDE in particular that stands out as superior to the
others in support of wxPython?
Thanks!

Leopold Schwinger

USCode said:
Hello
Do any of the wxPython IDE's available support *all* the widgets currently
available with wxPython?
Also, is there one IDE in particular that stands out as superior to the
others in support of wxPython?
Thanks!
I've heard, that BoaConstructor should be great, but I never really used it
http://boa-constructor.sourceforge.net/

greetings,
Leo

Hank Fay

a) don't know
b) Check out Dabo (http://www.dabodev.com), which is very new, but is
already on track to creating a full-featured development IDE. The
developers are both from the Visual FoxPro world, where working with a
development IDE is 12-years along in development, and which has always been
pragmatic and community-driven. It appears they are working to create an
IDE/development environment that does not leave them disappointed compared
to their previous working environment.

Hank Fay