    Also, is there one IDE in particular that stands out as superior to the
    others in support of wxPython?
    Thanks!
    USCode, Jun 25, 2004

  2. USCode schrieb:

    > Hello
    > Do any of the wxPython IDE's available support *all* the widgets currently
    > available with wxPython?
    > Also, is there one IDE in particular that stands out as superior to the
    > others in support of wxPython?
    > Thanks!

    I've heard, that BoaConstructor should be great, but I never really used it
    http://boa-constructor.sourceforge.net/

    greetings,
    Leo
    Leopold Schwinger, Jun 25, 2004

  3. USCode

    Hank Fay Guest

    a) don't know
    b) Check out Dabo (http://www.dabodev.com), which is very new, but is
    already on track to creating a full-featured development IDE. The
    developers are both from the Visual FoxPro world, where working with a
    development IDE is 12-years along in development, and which has always been
    pragmatic and community-driven. It appears they are working to create an
    IDE/development environment that does not leave them disappointed compared
    to their previous working environment.

    Hank Fay

    Hank Fay, Jun 25, 2004
  4. Hi !

    Boa don't run with the lasted version of wxPython.
    Michel Claveau/Hamster, Jun 25, 2004