IDLE?

Discussion in 'Python' started by ken, Jul 28, 2003.

  1. ken

    ken Guest

    I'm trying to find the correct method of launching IDLE (v 0.8) to debug a
    script. When I run without a script name and then enable the debugger
    option and then load and run the script I have no problems. However, I need
    to be able to add command line options (-h or --help). I can run the script
    with command line options (without the preceding IDLE) just fine but when I
    attempt to run "\Python22\Tools\IDLE\idle -d test.py -h" I get a syntax
    error on the call to Main()

    if __name__ == '__main__':
    main()

    File "test.py", line 367