IE 7 Losing Back Button History

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Donn Morrill, Jun 24, 2008.

  1. Donn Morrill

    Donn Morrill Guest

    Hi,
    We have developed a reporting system using .NET 2.0 data grids. It supports
    drill-down reports via LinkButtons and column sorting via standard datagrid
    events. Our problem is that after some random combination of drill-downs and
    column sorts, the back button in IE 7 loses it's history and goes gray. I can
    clearly see the page trail in the Explorer Bar->History window but, for some
    reason, the back button will occasionally freak out and go gray. Any
    help/pointers would be appreciated.

    Client running on XP SP2 with IE 7.0.5730.13 but I've seen this happen on
    other flavors of IE also.

    As a note, we cannot reproduce this bug in FF or Safari.

    TIA,
    Donn

    --
    Donn Morrill