    my machine.

    Many Thanks

    JB
    Jensen bredal, Mar 21, 2005

  2. Jensen bredal

    Patrice Guest

    You may want to create a small HTML page that shows the styling that don't
    work... (you could try an HTML/CSS group).

    In case you want just to get rid of a client side styleshhet this is in IE
    "accessbiliy" settings...

    Patrice

    Patrice, Mar 21, 2005

  3. The problem is that nothing is set under "accessbility".

    But still pages from remote machines are used displayed using the my local
    css.
    Jensen bredal, Mar 21, 2005
  4. Jensen bredal

    Patrice Guest

    What is "my local css" ? Do you know where is this local CSS file ? See also
    the HTML code to see from where your CSS file is taken (used an aboslute
    location bhy mistake such as localhost/myfile.css ???)

    Patrice

    Patrice, Mar 21, 2005