IE messing up with font of web pages.

Jensen bredal

Hello,
IE is using a local .CSS file to display a number of pages i visit on my
dev. machine.
I'm currently working on a web application that uses the given .css file.
Can somone tell me what is happening and how do i get back to a good IE on
my machine.

Many Thanks

JB

Patrice

You may want to create a small HTML page that shows the styling that don't
work... (you could try an HTML/CSS group).

In case you want just to get rid of a client side styleshhet this is in IE
"accessbiliy" settings...

Patrice

Jensen bredal

The problem is that nothing is set under "accessbility".

But still pages from remote machines are used displayed using the my local
css.

Patrice

What is "my local css" ? Do you know where is this local CSS file ? See also
the HTML code to see from where your CSS file is taken (used an aboslute
location bhy mistake such as localhost/myfile.css ???)

Patrice